A Phase 1b, Dose-escalating Safety and Immunogenicity Trial of the Novel Monovalent Ebola Zaire Candidate Vaccine, cAd3-EBO Z and the Heterologous Prime-boost Candidate Vaccine Regimen of cAD3-EBO Z Followed by MVA-BN® Filo in Malian Adults Aged 18-50 Years.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3390107A (Primary) ; Modified Vaccinia Ankara Bavarian Nordic Ebola Marburg vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 06 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.