A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Effectiveness of Cook MyoSite Incorporated AMDC in Female Patients With Stress Urinary Incontinence
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Autologous muscle-derived stem cell therapy Cook MyoSite (Primary)
- Indications Stress incontinence; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cook MyoSite
- 02 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.