A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-label Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of 6 or 8 Weeks of Treatment With Simeprevir, Daclatasvir and Sofosbuvir in Treatment-naive Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Simeprevir (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCORDION-1
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 09 May 2017 Results (n=521) of IMPACT,OPTIMIST-1,OPTIMIST-2 and ACCORDION studies presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017.
- 27 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History