Phase Ib and Phase II Studies of Anti-PD-1 Antibody MK-3475 in Combination With Bevacizumab for the Treatment of Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma: Big Ten Cancer Research Consortium GU14-003
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 13 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.