A Multicenter Phase II Trial of Neoadjuvant Gefitinib Followed by Surgery, Followed by Adjuvant Gefitinib in Patients With Unresectable Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Harboring Activating Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutations.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEGOTIATE
- 12 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jan 2020, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.