A phase II, multicenter, randomized, double-masked, 4 parallel arms, controlled 6-month trial designed to evaluate the safety and efficacy of PAD ciclosporin (CsA 0.06% and 0.03%) ophthalmic dispersion administered once daily in combination with lubricant therapy and a 3-month post-treatment safety follow-up in moderate to severe dry eye patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MC2 Therapeutics
- 23 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Denmark.
- 15 Dec 2016 According to a MC2 Therapeutics media release, this trial was originally conducted by MC2 Biotek but later on this company's name changed to MC2 Therapeutics.
- 31 Jul 2015 Status changed from planning to recruiting,according to European Clinical Trials Database record.