Testosterone for Androgen Deficiency-Like Symptoms: A three phase, placebo-controlled, double-blind crossover study for males 40 years or older who believe they have androgen-like deficiency to assess whether testosterone gel treatment is superior to a placebo gel.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone (Primary)
- Indications Sex hormone disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms T4ADS
- 17 Dec 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 18 Jan 2016.
- 17 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Feb 2015 New trial record