A Six-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized- Withdrawal, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of JZP-110 [(R)-2-amino-3-phenylpropylcarbamate Hydrochloride] in the Treatment of Excessive Sleepiness in Subjects With Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JZP 110 (Primary)
- Indications Sleep apnoea syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TONES 4
- Sponsors Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
- 06 Jun 2017 Results from this trial published in a Jazz Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 06 Jun 2017 According to a Jazz PHarmaceuticals media release, were presented at the 31st Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies LLC (APSS) in June 2017.
- 26 Apr 2017 According to a Jazz Pharmaceuticals media release, the results of this trial will be included in the NDA submission for JZP-110 for excessive sleepiness in obstructive sleep apnea and narcolepsy planned for late 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History