A 1-Month, Prospective, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of OTO-201 Given as a Single Trans-Tympanic Tube Administration for Intra-Operative Treatment of Middle Ear Effusion in Pediatric Subjects With Otitis Media Requiring Tympanostomy Tube Placement
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Otitis media
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Otonomy
- 10 Nov 2015 According to an Otonomy Inc. media release, results of this study were presented at the 2015 American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery Foundation (AAO-HNSF) Annual Meeting.
- 09 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Feb 2015 New trial record