A Long-Term Safety and Maintenance of Efficacy Study ofJZP-110 [(R)-2-amino-3 Phenylpropylcarbamate Hydrochloride] in the Treatment of Excessive Sleepiness in Subjects With Narcolepsy or Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JZP 110 (Primary)
- Indications Narcolepsy; Sleep apnoea syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms TONES-5
- Sponsors Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
- 24 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, According to a Jazz Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Apr 2017 According to a Jazz Pharmaceuticals media release, the results of this trial will be included in the NDA submission for JZP-110 for excessive sleepiness in obstructive sleep apnea and narcolepsy planned for late 2017.
- 30 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 May 2018.