Study to Assess the Comparative Bioavailability and Pharmacokinetics of Naproxen From OXP005 Tablets (Test) And Naprosyn Tablets (Reference) in Normal, Healthy, Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Naproxen (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Oxford Pharmascience
- 13 May 2015 Positive full results of the pilot comparative pharmacokinetic study published in Oxford Pharmascience media release.
- 27 Mar 2015 Primary endpoint has been met (comparative bioavailability of naproxen as measured by Tmax, Cmax, AUC, half-life), according to an Oxford Pharmascience media release.
- 27 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported in an Oxford Pharmascience media release.