A Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled, Dose- Finding, Non-Inferiority Study of X-82 Plus Prn Eylea Compared to Prn Eylea Monotherapy in Neovascular AMD
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorolanib (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APEX
- Sponsors Tyrogenex; Xcovery Vision
- 09 Mar 2017 According to a Tyrogenex media release, the Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) has met three times during the study and has supported continuing the study unchanged.
- 12 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.