Phase I/II Study of Oral ONC201 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Leukemias and High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ONC 201 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 08 Jun 2016 Number of treatment arms changed from 1 to 3, study design changed from single group assignment to parallel group assignment.
- 05 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2022 to 1 Nov 2022, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.