Open Label Pilot Trial in Adults With Recent-onset T1D to Evaluate the Safety, Diabetes Status and Immune Response of GAD-antigen (Diamyd) Therapy Administered Into Lymph Nodes in Combination With an Oral Vitamin D Regimen
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GAD65 vaccine (Diamyd) (Primary) ; Ergocalciferol
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DIAGNODE; DIAGNODE-1
- 30 Nov 2017 According to a Diamyd Medical media release, All 12 patients have been completed their 6-month visit.The database have been locked, so that preliminary results can be reported before 25 Dec 2017.
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a Diamyd Medical media release, additional preliminary interim results were published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 06 Jul 2017 Interim results (n=6) published in a Diamyd Medical Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History