MJR-35 phase 3 study to investigate the efficacy and safety in patients with adenomyosis (a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dienogest (Primary)
- Indications Adenomyosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mochida Pharmaceutical
- 11 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (Decrease from baseline in the pain score and visual analogue scale at the end of the treatment) has been met, as per the results published in the Fertility and Sterility.
- 11 Sep 2017 Results assessing efficacy and safety of dienogest, published in the Fertility and Sterility.
- 24 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.