A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir Fixed Dose Combination Administered in Patients Infected With Chronic HCV for Use in the Peri-Operative Liver Transplantation Setting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CRUSH-C
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 26 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.