A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Therapeutic Activity of Cergutuzumab Amunaleukin, an Immunocytokine, Which Consists of a Variant of Interleukin 2 (IL 2v), That Targets Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA), and Atezolizumab, an Antibody That Targets Programmed Death-Ligand 1 (PD-L1), Administered Intravenously, in Patients With Locally Advanced and/or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cergutuzumab amunaleukin (Primary) ; Atezolizumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Sep 2018 to 27 Jan 2018.
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 27 Jan 2018.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 29 Sep 2018.