An Open-Label Extension of Study HGT-SAN-093 Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy Study of HGT-1410 (Recombinant Human Heparan N Sulfatase) Administration Via an Intrathecal Drug Delivery Device in Pediatric Patients With Mucopolysaccharidosis Type IIIA Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SHP 610 (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis III
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms CHIL4317
- Sponsors Shire
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 21 to 17.
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as per Shire media release.