Randomized Phase 2 Trial of ACP-196 and Pembrolizumab Immunotherapy Dual Checkpoint Inhibition in Platinum Resistant Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma (RAPID CHECK Study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Acalabrutinib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE143; RAPID CHECK
- Sponsors Acerta Pharma
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 19 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 19 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History