A Phase 3, 12-week, Randomized, Double-blind Placebo-controlled Parallel Group Study of Nebulized TD-4208 in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Revefenacin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Theravance Biopharma
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Theravance Biopharma media release, the company has submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) to the US FDA for revefenacin intended to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). The application is supported by data from this and two other phase III trials.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Theravance Biopharma media release, filing of New Drug Application (NDA) is planned in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 01 Nov 2017 Results published in a Theravance Biopharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History