A Phase 1 Study of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy, Followed by Concurrent Chemoradiation With Gemcitabine, Sorafenib, and Vorinostat in Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 May 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 25 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.