A Phase Ib Clinical Study of BBI608 for Adult Patients With Advanced, Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Napabucasin (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boston Biomedical
- 20 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2015 Treatment arms changed from 5 to 8 and planned number of patients changed from 80 to 200 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.