A Multi-centre, Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled Efficacy and Safety Study of Oral CTX-4430 for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Facial Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Acebilustat (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celtaxsys
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.