An Open Label Pilot Study of Feasibility of a Dexmedetomidine-Remifentanil-Caudal Anaesthetic for Infant Lower Abdominal/Lower Extremity Surgery: The TREX Pilot Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmedetomidine (Primary) ; Remifentanil (Primary) ; Bupivacaine; Ropivacaine
- Indications Anaesthesia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms The TREX pilot study
- 24 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Sep 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 60.
- 16 Mar 2016 Protocol amended as dose of dexmedetomidine changed (loading dose: 0.6 mcg/kg to 1mcg/kg, infusion from 0.1 mcg/kg/min- 0.2 mcg/kg/min) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.