Phase II Clinical Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Cetuximab Rechallenge in Patients with Wild-Type RAS, Unresectable, Progressive/Recurrent Colorectal Cancer Refractory to Fluoropyrimidines, Oxaliplatin, Irinotecan, Cetuximab and Bevacizumab: The E-Rechallenge Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms E-Rechallenge
- 01 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2018 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 01 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Feb 2015 New trial record