Ingenol Mebutate (Picato) With Methyl Aminolevulinate Photodynamic Therapy for the Treatment of Actinic Keratosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary) ; Methyl aminolevulinate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Oct 2017 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the recruitment status of this study is unknown because the information has not been verified recently (last verified Oct 2015).
- 19 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Feb 2015 New trial record