A Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of EXPAREL When Administered Via Infiltration Into the Transversus Abdominis Plane (TAP) After Bupivacaine Spinal Anesthesia in Subjects Undergoing Elective Cesarean Section
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary) ; Morphine
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pacira Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.