A Multi-center, Open-label, Single Arm Study to Characterize the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics Profile of Intravenous Ferric Carboxymaltose in Pediatric Subjects 1-17 Years Old With Iron Deficiency Anemia (IDA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric carboxymaltose (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Luitpold Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 07 Mar 2017 This trial has ben completed in Poland as per European Clinical Trials Database record.