Phase IIa trial of PVT-100 in patients with vulnerable plaque who are to undergo carotid endarterectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Eicosapentaenoic acid/docosahexaenoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POMEGA
- Sponsors Pivotal Therapeutics
- 04 Jun 2015 According to a Pivotal Therapeutics media release, the trial entitled "Impact of an optimized Omega 3 formulation on the biochemical and histopathological composition of atheromatous plaques in patients to undergo carotid endarectomy" is sponsored by the University Hospital of Strasbourg and coordinated by interdisciplinary team of six vascular surgeons and twenty health professionals and monitored by the French health authorities via the national Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS).
- 04 Jun 2015 According to a Pivotal Therapeutics media release, the company has enrol its first patient in the trial.
- 04 Jun 2015 Status changed from planning to recruiting according to a Pivotal Therapeutics media release.