A Phase Ib, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Parallel-Arm, Multiple-Dose Study to Assess The Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous Crenezumab Administered in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crenezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2017 to 28 Jun 2023.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2017 to 28 Jun 2023.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History