A phase II single arm clinical trial of nivolumab (BMS-936558) in subjects with metastatic or unresectable urothelial cancer who have progressed or recurred following treatment with a platinum agent
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 275
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 21 Sep 2017 The trial has been completed in Finland.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of an exploratory analysis assesing the potential association between pretreatment tumor mutation burden (TMB) and response to nivolumab, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results assessing impact of epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT), T cell infiltration on outcomes with PD-1/PD-L1 blockade in CheckMate 275 trial, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History