A phase II single arm clinical trial of nivolumab (BMS-936558) in subjects with metastatic or unresectable urothelial cancer who have progressed or recurred following treatment with a platinum agent
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 275
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Aug 2017 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=168) assessing the impact of nivolumab on health-related quality of life (HRQoL), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, the European Commission (EC) has approved Opdivo (nivolumab) for the treatment of locally advanced unresectable or metastatic urothelial carcinoma (mUC) in adults after failure of prior platinum-containing therapy. The approval was based on result from this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History