Phase 1B, Open-Label, Clinical Trial to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of the Investigational Ebola Vaccines, VRC-EBOADC069-00-VP, VRC-EBOADC076-00-VP and VRC-EBOMVA079-00-VP in Healthy Adults in Kampala Uganda.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3390107A (Primary) ; VRC-EBOADC069-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections; Fever
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Feb 2015 New trial record