A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Effects of Bempedoic Acid (ETC-1002) on the Occurrence of Major Cardiovascular Events in Patients With, or at High Risk for, Cardiovascular Disease Who Are Statin Intolerant
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bempedoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR Outcomes; CVOT
- Sponsors Esperion Therapeutics
- 20 Mar 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, this trial is on track to be well-underway by 1H 2019.
- 20 Mar 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, based on the successful completion of this trial company intends to submit an NDA for a cardiovascular disease risk reduction indication to the FDA and a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) by 2022.
- 12 Dec 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting.