A Phase Ib, Multi-centre, Open-label Study of a First-in-class Nucleotide Analogue Acelarin (NUC-1031) in Combination With Cisplatin in Patients With Locally Advanced/Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NUC 1031 (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ABC-08
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Sep 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.