A Phase 1 Trial of a Single ProHema CB Product as Part of Single Cord Blood Unit Transplant After Busulfan/Cyclophosphamide/ATG Conditioning for Pediatric Patients With Inherited Metabolic Disorders
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FT 1050 (Primary)
- Indications Inborn error metabolic disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PROVIDE
- Sponsors Fate Therapeutics
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per the business decision.
- 21 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.