AVANOVA1 - Phase I of Bevacizumab-Niraparib Combination. AVANOVA2 -A 3-arm, Phase II Randomized Study of Niraparib &/or Niraparib-bevacizumab Combination Against Bevacizumab Alone in HRD Platinum-sensitive Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Niraparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVANOVA; AVANOVA1; AVANOVA2
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a TESARO Inc. media release, data from this trial are expected to be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 147 to 108.