Phase 1b Study of Carfilzomib Administered Once Weekly in Combination With Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone in Subjects With Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amgen; Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Apr 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 15 Mar 2017 Treatment arms has been increases from 5 to 6. hence patient number also increases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History