A Phase I Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of ACI-35 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ACI 35 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AC Immune
- 03 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Mar 2017 According to an AC Immune media release, further results are expected in secon half of 2017.
- 17 Mar 2017 According to an AC Immune media release, till date safety and tolerability is considered satisfactory as assessed by the Data Safety Monitoring Board.