Multi-center (in Korea and Japan), Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate Similarity of Efficacy and Safety of LBEC0101 50mg Subcutaneous Weekly Injection to Enbrel 50mg Subcutaneous Weekly Injection, as Adjunctive Therapy to Methotrexate (MTX), in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Had an Inadequate Response to MTX
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LG Life Sciences
- 08 Nov 2017 Results assessing similarities between LBEC0101 and ETN-RP as adjunctive therapy to methotrexate (MTX), in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis despite MTX treatment, were presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 05 Jan 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Feb 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.