A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, and Placebo-controlled Phase Ib Study Evaluating the Safety of Adding Tocilizumab to Standard Premedications Prior to Administration of Obinutuzumab in Combination With Chlorambucil in Patients With Previously Untreated B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Comorbidities
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Chlorambucil; Obinutuzumab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 25 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2018 to 23 Mar 2018.
- 25 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Mar 2018 to 23 Mar 2018.
- 02 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Mar 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.