A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Intravenous Infusion Study of rHIgM22 in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Immediately Following a Relapse
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RHIgM22 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Acorda Therapeutics
- 11 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 11 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 11 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.