A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Dose-range-finding Trial of IW-3718 Administered Orally for 8 Weeks to Patients With Symptomatic GERD That Persists Despite Treatment With Proton Pump Inhibitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IW 3718 (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Jul 2017 According to an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals media release, additional data from this study will be presented at an upcoming scientific meeting and/or via peer-reviewed publications.
- 20 Jul 2017 Top-line results published in an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 20 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change from baseline in heartburn severity). according to an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History