An Exploratory Phase II Study to Demonstrate the Safety and Efficacy of A4250 in Children With Cholestatic Pruritus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs A 4250 (Primary)
- Indications Alagille syndrome; Biliary atresia; Cholestasis; Intrahepatic cholestasis; Pruritus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Albireo AB
- 24 Oct 2017 Final results presented at The Liver Meeting 2017: 68th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- 03 Oct 2017 According to an Albireo Pharma media release, data will be presented at the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) 2017.
- 21 Aug 2017 According to an Albireo Pharma media release, results from this trial will be presented at the The Liver Meeting 2017.