Effect of the Association of Neurokinin-1 Receptor Antagonist Aprepitant to Dexamethasone/Ondansetron in the Incidence of Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting in High Risk Apfel Score Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Ondansetron
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2015 New trial record