PEAX: Men With Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Treated With Either Sipuleucel-T (Provenge), Abiraterone Acetate (Zytiga) or Enzalutamide (Xtandi) Undergoing Cardiopulmonary EXercise Testing
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Sipuleucel-T (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PEAX
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 67 to 55.
- 02 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.