PEAX: Men With Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Treated With Either Sipuleucel-T (Provenge), Abiraterone Acetate (Zytiga) or Enzalutamide (Xtandi) Undergoing Cardiopulmonary EXercise Testing
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Sipuleucel-T (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PEAX
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 55 to 36.
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 67 to 55.
- 02 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.