An 8-Week Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Oral Fispemifene for the Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction in Hypogonadal Men
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fispemifene (Primary)
- Indications Hypogonadism; Lower urinary tract symptoms; Prostatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NexMed (USA)
- 28 Mar 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met, (Change in IIEF-EF (International Index of Erectile Function - erectile function domain) score), according to Apricus Biosciences media release.
- 28 Mar 2016 Top-line results of this trial published in an Apricus Biosciences media release.
- 06 Jan 2016 According to Apricus media release, company is planning to report top-line data of this trial in the first quarter of 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History