Phase 1b/2a Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of G1T28 in Patients With Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) Receiving Etoposide and Carboplatin
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trilaciclib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors G1 Therapeutics
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a G1 Therapeutics media release, the company expects topline data from this trial in the first quarter of 2018.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History