An Open-Label, Phase 1 Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of JNJ-64041809, a Live Attenuated Listeria Monocytogenes Immunotherapy, in Subjects With Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 64041809 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aduro BioTech; Janssen Biotech
- 26 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 30 Jan 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2017 According to an Aduro BioTech media release, Janssen will assess data from this study in 2017.