An Exploratory Study Assessing the Short Term Predictors of Remission of Voclosporin 23.7mg BID in Combination With Standard of Care in Patients With Active Lupus Nephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Voclosporin (Primary) ; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Lupus nephritis
- Focus Biomarker; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AURION
- Sponsors Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Mar 2017 Results at week 48 published in an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 27 Mar 2017 Results at 48 weeks presented at the 12th International Congress on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and 7th Asian Congress on Autoimmunity, according to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History