A Phase 3 Clinical Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in First Line Treatment of Recurrent/Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-048
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 03 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 17 Sep 2018 to 15 Jan 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.